Saturday, August 6, 2011

Love Life

Cami at our Young Woman non sleepover!
My memory of Cami is just to say how much she loved life. She was slways so animated, and enjoyed everything. I remember her telling me about her flash mob dancing. How she actually took time out of her busy schedule to go practice her dance, & how she loved it! My first memory was of her bringing over a bag of Ghiradelli Chocolates at Christmas time. I knew I was really going to like this neighbor. After, when I found out how much she loved chocolate I realized what a sacrifice that had been. How typical of Cami to give something she loved to someone she hardly knew. Probably my favorite memory of Cami is how much she loves her boys. She would come up to Ashton or Duston in the hall & say "Hey Handsome!", and then she would tossle their hair, and give them a hug. She adored her boys & still does. Cami has such a great capacity to love. She shared it in the way she lived her life. My life truly is better for knowing her.
Sara Anderson


Memories Of Cami
Cami was amazing. She was always nice and never had a bad thing to say about anyone. When I talked to her, she always made me feel like I was the most important person to her at that time. She always seemed interested in what I was doing. At girls camp Cami was the "cool" leader because she went down the zipline! Cami always knew how to have fun & laugh. I will really miss her laugh & smile.

Cami thanks for being an amazing leader. I love you so much and will miss you tons. I can't wait till I see you again!
Olivia Wright


 

No comments:

Post a Comment