Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Her lesson

Dear Duston,
I want you to know what a great example you were in primary, as your teacher Brother Pulley & I felt such a wonderful spirit from you. That could only come from such a strong mom & dad. As I have served in Young Womens and was able to get to know your mom, I realized what a very special person she was.
One lesson I remember Cami doing was when she gave each of the girls a Rolo chocolate & said Wait , don't eat it yet. If you can keep this Rolo through the lesson, you can trade it for something even better. While Cami gave the lesson she would eat a Rolo in front of us & make so many yummy sounds that it was very difficult not to eat our Rolo. She did this many times during the lesson. But we held sitting through the temptations. She was amazing & when the lesson was done she traded our Rolos for a Dove Chocolate Covered Carmel. Which was even better than the Rolo! Again Cami was amazing & I loved her Duston, Brother Pulley & I love you too!
All my love,
Sister Jayne Pulley

No comments:

Post a Comment