Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Girls Camp 2010

In summer 2010, we  drove up to girls camp together & I had brought up my friends fart machine. We were so excited to use it, after being there for only 5 minutes & having no time to hide it. I got anxious & started pushing the button making it look like it was Cami farting. Of course she played along & kept apologizing for letting them rip!
The next night the bishopric came up & this time she was in charge of the control. I by mistake chose to sit right by where she placed the sound part of the machine. I was so embarrassed & she could not stop laughing even as hard she tried to stop!
The last morning we took it into the bathroom we shared with the entire stake. Girls were in front of the mirror getting ready  & Cami was in one of the stalls with the fart machine making the grossest sounds, & pretending to be sick. It was so funny to see the girls faces, have them leave & then having a new bunch of girls come in & do it again. I would just keep asking her over & over if she was okay & she would always reply with something funny! It was hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment