Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Friends Night

I remember a friends night that Thom & Cami were in charge of, We met at there house for pizza then decided to go to Iceburg in Draper for shakes. Nolan & I were in the same car as Thom & Cami & while we were driving there we thought it would be funny to have the car behind us follow us with whatever we did, even if we went around & around & around the same roundabout multiple times! We laughed so hard, I can still hear her contagious laugh!
For a Young Women's activity, we went to businesses in the area to ask them to donate to our Young Women auction. I was following Cami in her car from South Jordan to our Riverton Fresh Market & she did exactly what we did to the car full of our friends on our friend night to me & she had me following her all over that whole parking lot from freshmarket to IFA, & again she was laughing her head off! One of the things I love most about Cami, is she could take a regular kinda boring situation & make it the best & most exciting time ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment