Sunday, July 10, 2011

There are literally no words to say that can bring enough comfort to a family that has lost their sweet mother, wife, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend. Cami, you have always been a bright light-one that has fulfilled her mission on this earth with shining success. You will be missed every waking hour by all who love you so very much. You and Thom have instilled lasting qualities in your boys that will buoy them up. I love you forever my darling cousin. xoxoxoLaurie

I dont think I could have said it better myself! Cami you truly will be missed, we love you!
Ciara Luke

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the love and support you share for my brother at this moment. We have all lost and gained an ANGEL and I fear my brother has lost the one person who loved him most.
Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment