Sunday, July 10, 2011

Cami you are the most fun loving person I have ever known. You are beautiful on the inside and out! I will look for the brightest star in the sky and know its you. Love you and you will be so missed my many. Until we meet again...
Jennifer Miller

Cami, you are the greatest! I will miss you more than words can explain!
Whitney Sterner

Cami you will be missed more than you know! You are truly an angel and I love you
Jessica Schocker Crayk

My sweet beautiful cousin, I will miss your beautiful smile. Everyone who knew you loved you. I will miss you so much. I love you Cami!
Sarah Lesher Newman

We may have lost one of the most amazing, caring, funny woman and mother we all know, but think of the sweet angel that has returned to her Father. Though we are sad here in this life, the heavens are singing that they have their Cami back. I am so grateful for having known her and been touched by her life. We love you Cami! I wish we could have had you longer ♥
Jennilyn

I have no words. I love you my sweet Cami! I can't imagine a GNO with out you. You are my funny, loyal and dear BF. I can't even express how much you'll be missed. Loves forever....
Lindsay Stroud

I will truly miss u Cami. ..your laugh your smile and the positive energy you always brought into a room! I Love you always. ....you will be truly missed!
Krista Wade Eastman

Cami, You were taken much too soon. You will be missed so much.
Debra Briggs

I love you cami and I will miss you and your fun personality. My prayers go out to your family. ♥
Kirsten Pitts

No comments:

Post a Comment