Sunday, July 10, 2011

Cami, although I did not know you well, I have had the priveledge to get to know your sons. They are amazing boys and are truely blessed to have a mom like you. Thom, please know I and many others here at home are praying for you and the kids. We are ready to help in anyway we can.
Heather Tripp

I remember seeing Cami and Thom sitting by the pool during the reunion in St. George. You two looked very happy and relaxed--such a wonderful couple. You looked so in love and just like true partners in life. I teased you that it must be nice not to be chasing toddlers around the pool anymore and you said it absolutely was. Just know that there is an army of family and friends who will be looking after your husband and beautiful boys.
Casey Leavitt

No comments:

Post a Comment