Sunday, July 10, 2011


We lost a very special soul last night. Our cousin, Cami Jo Bunnell Oborn, was ...taken from us in a rafting accident. What a helluva person! She’s seriously one of the best people I’ve ever met, and she was truly taken away from here too soon. This thing we call life is just so damn unfair sometimes. I can’t even begin to imagine what her awesome husband and two boys are going through, having lost such a perfect mom and wife. I’m so sorry, guys. And Aunt Toni, Uncle Mike, Cindy, Chris and Zach, I don’t even know what to say to you guys. Please do everything you can to think of all the amazing times you had with such an incredible woman. Truly the best. She was so good to everybody and always made people feel comfortable. One of a kind, that Cami Jo. She is loved by sooo many, and she’ll never be forgotten. She changed lives with her awesome love. She was an example to everyone she was around. This is such a huge loss for so many of us, and I’m so sorry to those of you that were closest to her. Cami, thank you so much for being so good to my little sister. Best buds since birth! I’ll never forget how good you were to her and for her. I love you so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment